Saturday, March 25, 2006

Weekly Review (3/20/06 – 3/24/06)

The Market was “Crazy”, Right?

The market was cycling between ups and downs, and then backed almost to its starting point this week. It just like I wrote in my article "Ready to Surf?".

I hope my readers have collected some shares at lower price. If you bought at low, you should have an earning already.

Depending on your investment strategy, if you are a short time trader or option trader, you should consider reduce your position at early of next week; if you are middle or long time investor, you should keep your collecting at medium level, and keep enough cash on your hands.

Now let’s review my suggestion list:

It seems INTC had selling pressure still. In an up trend situation, it would push up the market; in a possible down trend, it might be a selling target. Most likely you will see this pattern in the coming week.

My suggestion: Hold (6)

Buy at low.

My suggestion: Buy (7)

Reduce your holding when it above $22.00

My suggestion: Hold (6)

On Friday, GOOG was jumped to above $360, which was triggered by a news, and it once climbed to $370.09 and then falled down to $365.80 at closing.

A few of my friends were so amazed and asked me that how could I predict Google that “Its high should be above $360, even reach $370.” “It is too good to be true!” as they said. “You must have inside information!” -- One of them challenged me.

While, I don’t have any so called “insider information”! If I do have something, It is just a little of experience, a little of hard working and a little of good luck.

To distinguish myself from all other stock analysts, I have tried to give exact and clear prediction on both price and time whenever I could. My goal sounds “Mission Impossible”, but, have I showed you something solid so far?

For long term: Sell (2)
For short term: There is a chance to reach $372 or $374.


My suggestion: hold (6.5)


My suggestion: buy (7)

FDA delayed its approve deadline. The waiting time have to be longer.

My suggestion: buy (7)

On Monday evening, I was confused by the heavy after hour selling and the big price drop (over 15%). It was the first time in a while, the market seems too unreasonable to me. Fortunately on Tuesday the market strongly and quickly corrected its "mistake". On Wednesday, the market behaved just as I expected.

The strong adjustment demonstrates my prediction is luckily correct again.

My suggestion: Buy (7)

Like I described in “Can it stand above $5?”, the stock tried another time for $5 and was pushed back again. With the down pressure released gradually, the next trying is on the way soon. I wish my readers have accumulated some shares already.

My suggestion: Hold (6)

If you noticed the time that I post the article, you should see that it was in the morning. That was unusual.

In fact, SUNW has been my watching list for a long time. For couple of times, I consider introducing it to my readers, but I did not think it was a good timing. On my schedule, I planed to write it on Monday.

When I waked up on Friday , I suddenly realized that a signal on Thursday was too strong that may indicates the up is on its way. So I quickly wrote something before I left for work.

On Friday, SUNW went up $0.10 or 2.05%. If you check its chart and compare with the market movement, you will see how stable the advance is. If everything is normal, it will cross $5, which is very important psychological line for SUNW.

Sun is raising… I wish!

My suggestion: Hold (6)

I have to remind my readers that no one can predict correct all the time. Please treat whatever here on my website as one of your information resource, not your action manual. In case I am wrong, I don’t want to be blamed and feel guilty myself.

Wish you all good luck!


Post a Comment

<< Home