Sunday, March 19, 2006

My Current Stock and Option Holdings

I have not gotten chance to introduce the stocks in my portfolio. An important reason is that most of them have raised a lot, so their potentials maybe limited. Giving my readers suggestion on bigger potentials with less risk has been my first concern.

A few of my friends suggested me to list all my holdings. They think it would help my readers improve their stock picking skills and understand more from someone else. Besides, if those stocks in an adjustment period, my users can get in if they want to. The next week might be a good timing.

I think it is a good idea.

Majority of my holdings is options. I would only list the stock tickers of my option holdings:

1. CIEN
2. CSCO
3. ELN.
4. ET
5. JNPR
6. SUNW

My stock holdings are:

1. ANX
2. NWACQ
3. VTSS

My option list is changed often because the nature of option trading. But my current list is a very good combination. If anyone wants to know more, please email your question to me.

I wish my readers could spend some time and research those stocks. I wish it could help you a little bit.

Thank you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home